- 138 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 71 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 129 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 61 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 78 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 160 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 88 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Living cost||US$ 1,228 per month|
|Student population||Information not available|
About Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin is equipped with a large number of computer rooms and lecture theatres. The computer rooms are generally equipped with a printer/photocopier/scanner. The lecture theatres comprise of the anatomy lecture theatre, biology labs, botany lecture theatre, musical recital room, chemistry labs, computer science experimental rooms, conference/board room, dance studio, theatre, demonstration room, dissecting room, drawing office, museums, pharmaceutical labs, seminar rooms and many more.
The college also has a cricket and rugby pitch, the Chapel and Examination Hall, Graduates Memorial Building, Museum Building, and many more.
Trinity College Dublin is located in the heart of Dublin city centre at the meeting place of the retail and cultural districts.
On and Off Campus. Students can reside in on campus in the Trinity Hall residence. Students can choose to reside in either the Standard rooms or the Modern rooms.
- New Square (East Range) or Rubrics - Standard rooms here comprise of either single study bedrooms, or sets which contains a lounge and two single bedrooms. The rooms share the kitchen and bathroom facilities and network connections.
- Pearse Street - These rooms are single study bedrooms with a private bathroom. There is no television point, and network connections are available.
- Graduate Memorial Building - These rooms are single study bedrooms with a private bathroom. Both television points and network connections are available.
- Botany Bay - This is a shared apartment with two single bedrooms, a living room/kitchen area, and a shower/toilet. Both television points and network connections are available. Some units comprise of three single bedrooms, and a living room/kitchen area and shower/toilet.
- Front Square & New Square - Ensuite apartments that comprise of four to five single bedrooms and a kitchen/living room. Network connections and television points are available. The five bedroom apartment consists of four single bedrooms and one twin bedroom.
- Goldsmith Hall - Apartments with four or five bedrooms two bathrooms and a kitchen/living room. Network connections and television points are available.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Business and Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Law 2
Be the first one!