- 385 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
|Living cost||USD 1,682 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Students of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland enjoy state-of-the-art facilities in the very heart of Dublin, Ireland's vibrant capital city. An early 19th century building on beautiful St Stephen's Green in Dublin's city centre is the focus point of the Campus.
Behind the buildings elegant historical facade are modern lecture theatres, seminar rooms, laboratories and the administrative services of the College. A nearby purpose built Medical Library supports the teaching and research activities of the College with the latest in information technology.
Sports facilities are available both on the main Campus and at Dardistown in suburban Dublin.
The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland is located in the very heart of Dublin, Ireland's vibrant capital city.
- Aungier Street Student Residence
- Broadstone Student Residence
- Chubb Properties
- Ziggurat Student Living/Residences
- Griffith College Student Accommodation
- National College of Ireland (NCSI)
- Flats or Apartments: The most popular, generally with one or two bedrooms.
- Houses: Probably the most economical, the house-share or rented house will usually entitle you to your own bedroom within a furnished house with mod cons and shared bills.
- Bedsitting rooms: in a bed-sitting arrangement, you will have your own room with cooking facilities, but the bathroom and shower are shared with other residents in the house.
- Host Accommodation - living with a family in their home