Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
This course at Institute of Technology Carlow encourages graduates and professionals searching to explore the strategic implication of the digital era and to build their career path in digital marketing. It also provides potential students with an opportunity to study for an MSc in Digital Marketing corresponding to a Level 9 qualification (90 credits) or a Postgraduate Diploma (60 credits).
- Learners on the course will have an opportunity to work on live business projects.
- IT Carlow prefers ideal candidates from a marketing background and/ or has an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing.
- Candidates should hold a recognised third level Honours Degree (Level 8 – minimum 2nd class Honours) in:
- Marketing or a business discipline
- Computer Science or
- Cognate courses.
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Digital Marketing Landscape & Strategy
- Marketing Communications in a Digital Era
- Design, User Experience & Content Writing
- Data Analytics & Consumer Insights
- Digital Marketing Research Project