|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Dublin Business School
- Dublin Business School is located right in the heart of Dublin, Ireland’s capital city and a perfect place to live, work, play and study. DBS makes it easy for you to live student life to the full with a wide range of services, facilities, clubs, societies, sports activities and events.
- A mere two minute walk from St. Stephens Green, the Luas and all main bus routes, DBS is truly in the heart of Dublin city. Our educational sites in the prime city centre locations of Aungier Street, George's Street, Balfe Street, Dame Street are all within a few minutes walking distance of each other and provide students with access to all of the infrastructure capabilities of a vibrant modern capital city.
- Buses servicing Aungier Street directly are 9,16, 65, 65b, 68,68a or 83 . All Bus, DART, Luas and Rail routes service the city centre with terminals close to the College.
- The Student Services Department produces an annual accommodation guide for students. We are updating our accommodation guide presently and will re-post when this is available for review.
- Please note that arrangements are made between landlord and student and not Dublin Business School. The International Student Services Officer provides information on accommodation options for international students coming to Dublin to study and on arranging accommodation with an Irish host family for four weeks.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!