The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
Dublin Business School
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Dublin Business School
Dublin Business School (DBS) specialises in the provision of career focused business and law education as well as the delivery of contemporary programmes in the areas of arts, media, social science, humanities and psychology. This is an exciting time for you as you lay the foundations for the rest of your life. At DBS we will do all that we can to help you to make the right choices for your future and a programme of study at DBS will give you the best possible start in your career.
We have developed our courses in collaboration with industry and professional bodies, so that when you graduate, in addition to your academic qualifications, you will have the skills and knowledge to begin a successful career. Our ethos is to provide programmes which are highly focused and relevant to domestic and international students which employ innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
DBS provides a wide array of courses that encompass certification studies right up to masters programmes. As a business school, all of its courses pertain business. A few certifications in English are also provided. The duration of study and the fees differ according to the programme and level of study.
|Pre-Undergraduate/Masters||1 term||RM 9180|
|Certificate in Business and Language||1 academic year||RM 28602|
|Degree Programmes||3-4 academic years||RM 45,441 / year|
|Masters Programmes||1 academic year||RM 57,667|
*For a detailed fee structure visit Dublin Business School.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 10
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Contact the university / college
Average cost in Ireland
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Ireland for 2023
|Food||Contact the university / college|
|Accommodation||Contact the university / college|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
- The Student Services Department produces an annual accommodation guide for students. We are updating our accommodation guide presently and will re-post when this is available for review.
- Please note that arrangements are made between landlord and student and not Dublin Business School. The International Student Services Officer provides information on accommodation options for international students coming to Dublin to study and on arranging accommodation with an Irish host family for four weeks.
- Dublin Business School is located right in the heart of Dublin, Ireland’s capital city and a perfect place to live, work, play and study. DBS makes it easy for you to live student life to the full with a wide range of services, facilities, clubs, societies, sports activities and events.
- A mere two minute walk from St. Stephens Green, the Luas and all main bus routes, DBS is truly in the heart of Dublin city. Our educational sites in the prime city centre locations of Aungier Street, George's Street, Balfe Street, Dame Street are all within a few minutes walking distance of each other and provide students with access to all of the infrastructure capabilities of a vibrant modern capital city.
- Buses servicing Aungier Street directly are 9,16, 65, 65b, 68,68a or 83 . All Bus, DART, Luas and Rail routes service the city centre with terminals close to the College.
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|