Other costs apply
About this course
The Petroleum Engineering Graduate Program intention is delivered the graduates as follows:
- Expert/professional/manager which able to design and applied the gas and oil exploitation according to the science and technology development of oil and gas.
- Have managerial capability which understands the integrated management of oil and gas.
- Have understood the problems of management and exploitation of oil and gas.
The Petroleum Engineering Graduate Program has specialization in the Management of Petroleum and Gas Field.
- Bachelor in the Earth and Energy Science (Petroleum Engineering, Geology Engineering, Geophysics, Mining Engineering), Physics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and related area.
- Candidates from other areas should have 2 years experiences in petroleum area and follow by 1 year matriculation program.
- Pass the admission test: Academic Potential Test, English language, and Indonesian language.