- Has bachelor degree from several disciplines which has the final examination in accordance to regulation of Ministry of National Education of Republic of Indonesia.
- Recommendation from two lecturers of bachelor program and/or head of employment institution.
- Admission test: English, Basics of Management, Introduction of Economics and Indonesian Economics, academic potential test, and statistics.
The Management Graduate Program offers eight concentrations, as follows:
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resources Management
- Production Management
- Accounting Management
- Hospitality Management, join academic program with Faculty of Service Industry, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
- Communication Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility Management, join academic program with United Emirates University, and Asian Institute of Management, Philippines.
- Environmental Management
Each concentration consists of 50 credits including thesis, with study duration of 4 semesters, except the Hospitality Management concentration which is used the term system. It gives average of 12 credits per semester.