Other costs apply
About this course
Graduates of the Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program have major competencies of:
- Able to identify, formulate, and solve the design problems as well as integrated system improvement in a creative manner, which is consists of human, material, information, equipment and energy by the usages of the main equipments of analytical, computational, and/or experimental.
- Able to implement the problem solving results, and have a broader insight to understand its impact to the social, environmental, local and global contexts.
- Able to adapt to the new technique and analyzing equipment which are required in the practice of their profession.
- Able to communicate and cooperate effectively.
- Understand and appreciate the ethics and profession responsibility.
Local tuition fees: Depending on Test Results Category Ranking 1, 2 or 3:
- Ranking 1: IDR 154,700,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 2: IDR 157,700,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 3: IDR 160,700,000 (entire course)
Let's see what you may also consider