- Possess high school degree or high school students of 3rd year in the related academic year.
- Average grade of 1st and 2nd year (2 semesters) ≥ 7, whereas the English grade ≥ 7.
- Registered as student of Faculty of Economics Trisakti University, begin in semester-1.
- Pursue the English selection (TOEFL/IELTS).
Lecturers in the International Class Program include lecturers of Economics Faculty Trisakti University (regular lecturers, guest lecturers, and partner university lecturers) which pass the selection criteria:
- Postgraduate degree
- Teach the related subjects
- Able to deliver the subjects in English
Language: Lectures are delivered in English.
Curriculum: Subjects’ selections are determined by the study program based on the academics performance. Dual degree students are suggested to take the non-thesis pathway to accomplish the international class program.