About this course
The Faculty of Economics offers three (3) undergraduate programs in Economics, Management, and Accounting.
Besides of these regular programs, the faculty also offers several international programs, such as dual degree program in cooperation with the Faculty of Business, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia; Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, USA; College School of Business, University of Missouri St Louis, USA. The graduates will receive the title of BBA (Honors) or BSc which equal to the degree issued by the related university and the title of Sarjana Ekonomi (Economics Bachelor degree) from Universitas Trisakti (Trisakti University).
Local tuition fees: Depending on Test Results Category Ranking 1, 2 or 3.
- Ranking 1: IDR 135,700,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 2: IDR 138,200,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 3: IDR 140,200,000 (entire course)
- Possess high school degree or high school students of 3rd year in the related academic year.
- Average grade of 1st and 2nd year (2 semesters) ≥ 7, whereas the English grade ≥ 7.
- Pursue the English selection (TOEFL/IELTS).