About this course
Faculty of Dentistry has three research centers, which are established in order to develop and strengthen the knowledge related to dental, as follows:
- Center for Salivary Research
- Center for the Indonesian Human Craniofacial Growth of and Development Studies
- Center for the Natural Resources in Dental Materials Development Studies
The package of curriculum consists of blocks and several modules that are integrated ensuring the integrated lecture instead of a separate logic pattern of understanding. The unit is converted to the credit, so a Bachelor of Dentistry should accomplishes 145 credits includes thesis.
Local tuition fees: Depending on Test Results Category Ranking 1, 2 or 3.
- Ranking 1: IDR 448,500,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 2: IDR 488,500,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 3: IDR 513,500,000 (entire course)