- Participants of Architecture Graduate Program are Bachelors of Architecture from state/private university which has the examinations meet the requirements of the Ministry of National Education
- Participants of Architectural Design concentration and Urban Architectural Design concentration are bachelor or transferred graduate student of Architecture; or related disciplines such as Civil Engineering, Interior Design, Landscape Architect, Urban Planner, and Real Estate.
- Participants of Architectural Practice concentration particularly are bachelor of Architecture. The Architecture Bachelor who has the architects expertise will have an advantage by converting its profession expertise to the academic results which allows an earlier completion of the study program
- Recommendation of 2 lecturers at undergraduate level and head of employment institution.
- Pass the admission test.
The Architecture Graduate Program constitutes of 3 (three) concentrations (areas):
- Architectural Design
- Urban Architectural Design
- Architectural Practice
A total of 36 credits can be completed in the duration of 4 semesters. It can be finished in 3 semesters and maximum of 10 semesters. The graduates are awarded title as Master of Engineering (MT), or equivalent with stratum-2 titleas stipulated by Ministry of National Education Republic of Indonesia.