Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
This programme will enable its graduates to:
- Be able to analyze systems and problems in accordance with user needs based on theories and methods of software design with international standars (competency 1 in accordance with ABET)
- Create optimal and sophisticated solutions to current problems and being adaptive with the advancement of Information and Communication Technology in accordance with user technology environment through research and development (competency 2 in accordance with ABET)
- Be able to develop innovative technologies in the field of information and communication through in-depth analysis towards previous information and communication technology (in accordance with ABET)
- Be able to understand and implement best practices and standards in developing information and communication technology.