Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Having the ability to apply mathematics, science and engineering.
- Having the ability to design and conduct experiments to analyze and interpret data.
- Having the ability to design a system, component or process that needs to be reviewed to bring real constraints such as economic, social, political, ethical, health, and safety.
- Have the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Having the ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Have the responsibility and professional ethics.
- Having the ability to communicate effectively.
- Having extensive knowledge to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global perspective, economic, environmental and social.
- In developing self- awareness to be able to lifelong learning.
- Having insights into contemporary issues and current.
- Having the ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools in engineering practice.
- Having a good attitude and character, as well as leadership skills and high loyalty.
- Have the ability to entrepreneurship and the development of creative industries
- Having knowledge of ICT.
- Being able to integrate a variety of physical systems needed industry , and bridging between different engineering fields.