Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Having the ability to apply basic knowledge of mathematics and science to the problems of engineering ( engineering )
- Having the ability to perform design, implementation , and verification of electronic systems and controls as per requirement / specifications.
- Having the ability to identify , analyze , and solve problems in the field of electronics engineering and control of the adheres to scientific principles.
- Having knowledge and skill in the use of hardware and software that is required in the field of Electronics and Control Engineering.
- Having the ability to design and conduct experiments , analyze and interpret the data and use the results to improve processes.
- Having the ability to interact , work together and function effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Having the ability to conduct scientific and social communication effectively , both orally and in writing , in a scientific forum , as well as in the profession.
- Ethical and social responsibility as a profession and a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
- Having insight into the general knowledge needed to understand the effects of engineering solutions in a social context or the global context.
- Having the ability to read scientific papers , speaking and writing technical reports and scientific papers report in English.
- Entrepreneurship has the attitude and ability , both individually and in a team of multidisciplinary.