Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Capable of planning, organizing, staffing, leading and directing others, and exercising control in order to manage a business and non-business organization.
- Able to perform the duties of functional manager (Marketing, Operations, HR , Finance) and entrepreneurs at a business and non- business organization.
- Able to solve operational and managerial problems, choosing the best solution , decision making recommendations , and action plans to utilize information and communication technology.
- Able to understand the theories, concepts, methods, and tools associated with the analysis of managerial skills in the areas of Marketing, HR, Operations, and Finance.
- Able to perform data collection and processing and analyzing relevant information in the research process.
- Able to apply the concepts of marketing management covering aspects of management and marketing, establishment of the marketing mixture, developing a strategy to plan the marketing program in a company.- Skillful in demonstrating a system for recording analysis and providing the company’s financial statements as a basis for financial decision making, and analyze the sources of funding based on the theory of capital structure which can be implemented in a company.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit so as to contribute significantly to improving the welfare of society.
- Able to apply concepts of operations management which includes the design and operation of quality management, and analyze project management in a company.
- Able to manage human resources which include: utilization, development, assessment, provision of fringe benefits, and management of individual members of the organization or group of employees, also involves the design and implementation of systems planning, employee, employee development, career management, performance evaluation, compensation of employees, and good labor relations.