Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Produce graduates who have high personal integrity and excellent faith to God.
- Produce graduates who have the knowledge and skills of ICT-based accounting.
- Produce graduates who are entrepreneurial and have the ability to compete in the field of accounting, particularly in management accounting and auditing.
- Produce qualified research or scientific papers in the fields of accounting and other disciplines relevant to accounting. Implement community service relevant to accounting, so as to increase public understanding of the field.