About this course
Craft Textiles and Fashion study program is one of the leading study program in Telkom Creative Industry School that produces graduates who have the ability to design innovative fashion design and textiles based on the National Culture.
- Organize education to support creative-preneurship competence through excellent courses in the study programs to produce professional graduates in Textile Craft and Fashion
- Implement research based on creative-preneur competence development orientation to generate innovations in Textile Craft and Fashion that give real contribution to the growth of the national creative economy
- Implement community service activities to create creative-preneur candidates in the community that support life quality improvement and empowerment
- Utilize ICT development in Indonesia and use it as a means of publicizing the product results of the implementation of Textile Craft and Fashion science.
*This course is only available to local students.
*Local (Indonesian) students admission fees: IDR 13,000,000
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
Let's see what you may also consider