Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Able to manage marketing communication programs
- Has an understanding of consumer behavior and advertising market mapping .
- Has the ability to use communication skills to build related variety of public relations
- Has the ability to create unique public relations writing .
- Has an understanding of the function and role of advertising in society
- Has a theoretical framework to explain the works of advertising .
- Has the ability to create a media plan .
- Has the ability to make strategic advertisement plan.
- Has the ability to make advertising design in different channels / media communication
- Has the ability to negotiate and build relationships with clients .
- Has a professional work attitude in producing advertising that aligns with the values and ethics applicable in the communityB. BROADCASTING COMPETENCE:
- The ability to plan for television and film production program
- The ability to make productions of television programs and films
- The ability to do editing of postproduction .
- Ability to perform research on behavior of media audience
- The ability to do research on the production of television programs and films
- Ability to apply ethics and legal aspects in television and movie broadcasting activities.