Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Able to apply knowledge of fine art through the creation of original and monumental works of art based on noble values of science, national culture and the utilization of information technology.
- Able to observe, analyze, criticize and provide solution in critical and communicative way in order to increase public appreciation to fine Arts as well as in the efforts to develop the potential of Fine Arts.
- Able to see and observe phenomena that occur in the world of Fine Arts in the context of history and contemporary to become material research in the development of the science of Fine Arts.
- Able to effectively transfer knowledge of Fine Arts to students in the context of the learning process.