About this course
Marketing involves all activities and processes carried out to create, communicate, deliver, and exchange a company’s products, services and offerings that bring value to customers, partners, and other stakeholders. With increasing competition in business, companies’ needs and demands for marketing professionals and managers is likewise increasing. Marketing professionals and managers are required to have an understanding and mastery of key marketing concepts, tools, and technology to stay ahead of the competition.
The curriculum of this programme here is designed to equip students with basic scientific marketing paradigms, theoretical frameworks, and applied skills as well as to familiarize them with contemporary technology to support their competence as future marketing professionals. Students have the option to pursue a double bachelor degree with our overseas partners and to choose a streaming and a minor title based on their interest.
Upon completion of this programme, students will be able to obtain an employment in fields like branding, marketing communication, business development, product marketing, sales, public relations, etc...
- High School Diploma: All Major of SMA, SMK
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test
- TOEFL score of 550 or better
- Official IELTS 6.5 overall or better with 5.5 for writing
- Official Internet Based TOEFL of 80 overall or better; with 15 for writing module or better.
- International & Overseas High Diploma need to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
- The scores obtained for your tests will determine your rank and only students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
Let's see what you may also consider