About this course
The School of Information at BINUS International strives to become a reputable and leading information system school for producing and developing world-class professionals with excellent skills in both business and information system and technology to innovatively solve business problems. This programme also exist to prepare globally Information System graduates through innovative and growth-oriented curriculum by meeting the stake-holder expectations, providing academic and service excellence, promoting high wuality research, building strong corporate connections and gaining international recognition and accreditation. Students will also be equipped with the necessary leadership, entrepreneurial, technological, problem-solving skills, and analytical knowledge through the high quality education and research in the area of information systems provided in the programme.
- High School Diploma: All Majors of SMA, SMK
- Pass BINUS INTERNATIONAL Entrance Test
- International TOEFL Score of 550 or better
- Test of Written English Score of 4,0 or better
- Official IELTS 6.0 overall or better WITH 5.5 for Writing Module or better
- Official iBT (internet based TOEFL) Of 80 overall or better WITH 15 for Writing Module or better
- Pre University English 150 hours if TOEFL scores are between 475-549 or TWE between 2,5-3,9
- The scores from the tests will determine your “Rank."
- Only students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be taken into consideration.
- International & Overseas High Diploma need to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
Let's see what you may also consider