About this course
The Graphic Design Program here at BINUS International offers a variety of opportunities in creative industry areas. It is perfect for any student who would like to enhance his/her creativity and knowledge in the challenging competition of professional designers and global creative industry. It is a four-year study program, during which the foundation courses in art and design are offered in the first year. The following three years specific courses are provided to enhance students‘ skills in creative product development. In this program, the students will learn how to integrate technical skills and theoretical knowledge in art and design to meet industry standards.
- High School Diploma: All Major of SMA, SMK
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test.
- TOEFL score of 550 or better.
- Test of Written English Score of 4.0 or better.
- Official IELTS 6.5 overall or better with 5.5 for writing
- Official Internet Based TOEFL of 80 overall or better; with 15 for writing module or better.
- Pre-University English 150 hours if TOEFL scores are between 475 - 549 or TWE between 2.5 - 3.9.
- International & Overseas High Diploma need to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
- The scores obtained for your tests will determine your rank and only students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
Let's see what you may also consider