About this course
In order to meet customer needs in the fashion industry, players in this field will need to analyse the fast-changing market needs and trends based on the current social, economic, political and cultural elements. The Fashion Management programme here at BINUS International is a double-degree programme which includes management and creative skills to develop creative expertise for the fashion industry and the necessary business knowledge to run it. Students here are groomed to become qualified, professional experts in the fashion industry with knowledge in promotion, branding, visual communication skills and product development. Since focus is given on acquiring knowledge of fashion business strategy and promotion, the graduates of this programme will be able to engage in creative product development and in business management skills. These graduates will be ready to step into lines like retail industries, media, advertising, public relations and many others.
- SMTA (all majors)
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Imagination Drawing / Kolase.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Perspective Drawing.
- Letter certifying proof of non color blindness from eye specialist (for Graphic Design, Fashion Design and Fashion Management).
- International TOEFL Score of 550 or better.
- Test of Written English Score of 4,0 or better.
- Official IELTS 6.0 overall or better WITH 5.5 for Writing Module or better.
- Official iBT (internet based TOEFL) Of 80 overall or better WITH 15 for Writing Module or better.
- Pre University English 150 hours if TOEFL scores are between 475-549 or TWE between 2,5-3,9.
- The scores for the tests will determine your “Rank.”
- Only consider students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
Let's see what you may also consider