Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- SMTA (all majors)
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Imagination Drawing / Kolase.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Perspective Drawing.
- Letter certifying proof of non color blindness from eye specialist (for Graphic Design, Fashion Design and Fashion Management).
- International TOEFL Score of 550 or better.
- Test of Written English Score of 4,0 or better.
- Official IELTS 6.0 overall or better WITH 5.5 for Writing Module or better.
- Official iBT (internet based TOEFL) Of 80 overall or better WITH 15 for Writing Module or better.
- Pre University English 150 hours if TOEFL scores are between 475-549 or TWE between 2,5-3,9.
- The scores for the tests will determine your “Rank.”
- Only consider students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
- Character Building
- Pre-Academic English
- Fabrics and Materials
- Basic Art and Design
- Fashion Illustration
- Silhouette and Garment Construction
- Fashion Industry
- Introduction to Fashion Management
- Academic English
- Costume History
- Digital Fashion Illustration
- Design, Research & Concepts
- Consumer Behavior for Fashion
- FM Retail Buying
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Trends Forecasting
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Brand Strategies
- Design Realization and Promotion
- Business Communication
- Fashion Futures
- FM Entrepreneurship
- FM Visual Merchandising
- Marketing Research Methods
- Retail Management
- Fashion Communication
- Internship for Fashion
- Fashion Management Project: Preliminary Document
- Design, Research & Concept
- Marketing Research Project
- Fashion Management Project