About this course
Fashion is one of the most lucrative multimillion-dollar industries in the world involving millions of workers.To capture buyers in a highly competitive market, fashion designers must challenge creativity in composing new and fresh approaches to energize their products. This BA program is designed for creative thinkers interested in transforming their ideas and vision into fashion design products. The four-year and double degree program at BINUS INTERNATIONAL serve the needs to expand the workplace globally. Graduates are responsive to the dynamic market of ready to wear; womenswear, menswear and childrenswear. In addition, graduates are equipped with knowledge of trend forecast in order to shape the vision; communication skills to transform a set of meaning to the end user and production experience to meet industrial requirements. During their study, there will be one dedicated semester focus on Internship, which prepares the graduates as fashion professionals.
In addition to that, to support exciting learning activities, BINUS INTERNATIONAL invites lecturers and guest lecturers who are the industry professionals, and provides studio facilities such as garment productions workrooms, fabric lab, computer lab, and photography studio. Students may pursue a double degree to obtain a Sarjana Seni (S. Sn) and a Bachelor of Art with Honours (BA-Hons). and graduate as fashion professionals.
- SMTA (all majors)
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Imagination Drawing / Kolase.
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT) Perspective Drawing.
- Letter certifying proof of non color blindness from eye specialist (for Graphic Design, Fashion Design and Fashion Management).
- International TOEFL Score of 550 or better.
- Test of Written English Score of 4,0 or better.
- Official IELTS 6.0 overall or better WITH 5.5 for Writing Module or better.
- Official iBT (internet based TOEFL) Of 80 overall or better WITH 15 for Writing Module or better.
- Pre University English 150 hours if TOEFL scores are between 475-549 or TWE between 2,5-3,9.
- The scores for the tests will determine your “Rank.”
- Only consider students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
Let's see what you may also consider