About this course
People these days are required not only depend on technical skills but also research and analytical thinking, as well as thorough understanding to the media business itself due to globalization and the rapid and latest developments in the media industry which brings in new challenges for the future media scholars and practitioners. Creativity, along with proper knowledge in technologies, society’s requirements, and the ecology of media will create media scholars and practitioners with professional expertise and abilities to affect their audience life.
Taking all these into account, the objectives of the Communication Program here at BINUS International are:
- To provide student with social and cultural knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills to produce effective message to the audience.
- To prepare student to keep updated with and utilize information, communication and media technologies.
- To prepare student to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms in the media industry.
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurship and management skills, as well as ethics required to be a socially aware and responsible professional in global media industry.
- To prepare students with knowledge and skills to be innovative, creative and passionate for continuous improvement in media industry.
- High School Diploma: All Major of SMA, SMK
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test
- TOEFL score of 550 or better
- Official IELTS 6.5 overall or better with 5.5 for writing
- Official Internet Based TOEFL of 80 overall or better; with 15 for writing module or better.
- International & Overseas High Diploma need to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
- The scores obtained for your tests will determine your rank and only students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.
Let's see what you may also consider