About this course
This course is offered under the Faculty of Economics and Communication.
Accounting plays an important role in Finance to formulate strategic business decisions as well as to understand business performance. Aside from preparing financial statements and analyzing cost and efficiency, accountants play important roles in merges, acquisitions, quality management, information systems, tax strategies and corporate governance. Skills and knowledge acquired from this programme will benefit students by helping them achieve their career goal as entrepreneurs or as professionals. Since accounting is the backbone of every business, students who have completed this programme will be able to access a wide range of career opportunities in both private and public sectors in fields like:
- Financial Audit
- Financial Analysis
- SMTA (all Majors)
- Aptitude Test & English Test (BUEPT)
- High School/ Diploma: All Majors of SMA, SMK.
- Pass BINUS International Entrance Test.
- International TOEFL Score of 550 or better.
- Test of Written English Score of 4.0 or better.
- Official IELTS 6.0 overall or better with 5.5 Writing Module or better.
- Official internet based TOEFL of 80 overall or better with 15 for Writing Module or better.
- Pre-University English 150-hours if TOEFL scores are between 475-549 or TWE 2.5 - 3.9.
- International & Overseas High Diploma need to be legalized by the Deparment of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
- The scores obtained for your tests will determine your rank and only students who have obtained Rank 1 or Rank 2 will be considered.