International Business School, Budapest, Hungary
Male : female student ratio
Information not available
Local : international
40 : 60
Reviews of International Business School, Budapest, Hungary
Courses offered in International Business School, Budapest, Hungary
About International Business School, Budapest, Hungary (Summary, Fees, Scholarship, Campus Life, etc.)
International Business School is a vibrant modern business school that attracts students from around 65 countries of the world. We offer degree programmes in partnership with The University of Buckingham and the University of the West of Scotland in Budapest, Vienna and Cracow. In addition to having a truly international atmosphere, IBS is famous for its highly practical and student-focused approach that results in an outstanding employment rate after graduation.
The school trains professionals who, with their excellent linguistic, cultural and marketing skills, are believed to become highly successful in their domestic as well as international activities. "International experience" is not just a phrase; IBS boasts international partnerships all over the world where students come from eighty different countries. With this multi-cultural setting, IBS maintains speaking a foreign language fluently as part of the plan; a university where students unite by speaking English 24/7 during coursework and student parties alike.
Why Choose IBS?
- Practice-oriented programmes in small classes with case studies and simulation games
- All programmes delivered in English
- Affordable tuition fees
- Final programme choice at the end of first year (Bachelor’s programmes)
- Erasmus or internship option in semester 6 (Bachelor’s programmes)
- Suitable for career change (Master’s programmes)
- Work-friendly schedule (Master’s programmes)
- British degree of The University of Buckingham or the University of the West of Scotland, appreciated world-wide
- Students from over 65 countries
- Personal assistance from staff
- Excellent career prospects, high employer satisfaction rate