Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Business and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Computer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Engineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Hotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Mass Communication and Media
International Business School, Budapest
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About International Business School, Budapest
International Business School is a vibrant modern business school that attracts students from around 65 countries of the world. We offer degree programmes in partnership with The University of Buckingham and the University of the West of Scotland in Budapest, Vienna and Cracow. In addition to having a truly international atmosphere, IBS is famous for its highly practical and student-focused approach that results in an outstanding employment rate after graduation.
The school trains professionals who, with their excellent linguistic, cultural and marketing skills, are believed to become highly successful in their domestic as well as international activities. "International experience" is not just a phrase; IBS boasts international partnerships all over the world where students come from eighty different countries. With this multi-cultural setting, IBS maintains speaking a foreign language fluently as part of the plan; a university where students unite by speaking English 24/7 during coursework and student parties alike.
Why Choose IBS?
- Practice-oriented programmes in small classes with case studies and simulation games
- All programmes delivered in English
- Affordable tuition fees
- Final programme choice at the end of first year (Bachelor’s programmes)
- Erasmus or internship option in semester 6 (Bachelor’s programmes)
- Suitable for career change (Master’s programmes)
- Work-friendly schedule (Master’s programmes)
- British degree of The University of Buckingham or the University of the West of Scotland, appreciated world-wide
- Students from over 65 countries
- Personal assistance from staff
- Excellent career prospects, high employer satisfaction rate
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 10
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Estimated tuition fees as reported by the institution.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Data not available per month
Average living cost in Hungary
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Hungary for 2023
|Food||Data not available|
|Accommodation||Data not available|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
On-Campus Residence Hall
This on-campus residence hall offers comfortable accommodation in well-equipped en-suite rooms. Only 30 minutes from the city centre, the newly built residence hall offers rooms overlooking the garden and provides a unique and peaceful residence experience. Rooms can be occupied by one person or shared with another student. Each room has its own bathroom and there are communal kitchens at the disposal of students.
Off-Campus Residence Hall
This is a nice 3-star hotel very close to the campus (5 minutes by car, 20 minutes by public transport). It offers single and double rooms, all with private bathrooms. The new dormitory does NOT offer cooking facilities, however, it offers a full buffet breakfast for each day, which is included in the room price.
IBS's new campus consists of three beautifully-restored architectural heritage buildings, located in Graphisoft Park in Óbuda, directly by the Danube. The Park hosts over 60 international and Hungarian companies, including Microsoft, SAP, Canon or Samsung, and will provide a live business environment for our school. This will provide students and graduates with implied potential and employment opportunities. The campus also includes a residence hall for our students.
The IBS campus in Graphisoft Park is in the 3rd district of Budapest called Óbuda. The on-campus Residence Hall is right outside of Graphisoft Park. To get to these two locations:
- From Buda:
- Get on the suburban train H5 (HÉV in Hungarian) either on Batthyányi tér terminus (you can get there by Metro line 2), or at Margit híd stop (you can get there by tram 4 or 6). Get off at Kaszásdűlő stop. Then either take the bus 34, 134 or 106 and go one stop to Záhony utca. Find entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park, the IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
- From Pest:
- Get to the Árpád híd stop of metro line 3, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. The IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
- From Budapest Airport
- Public transport: Take bus 200E to Kőbánya-Kispest terminus, then metro line 3 to Árpád híd, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. It takes about 90 minutes. You will need a new ticket for each vehicle, a single ticket is HUF 350.
- Airport shuttle minibus: Carries several passengers, you give the destination address, and they will drive you for a fixed fare on a route that suits all passengers. A one way trip to IBS costs HUF 6,900 HUF for one person.
- Taxi: Operates with fixed fares (basic fare: HUF 450, fare per kilometre: 280 HUF). The fare to IBS is approximately 30-35 Euro (about HUF 10,000).
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|