Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Business and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Computer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Engineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Hotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES IN Mass Communication and Media
Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 10
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Estimated tuition fees as reported by the institution.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Data not available per month
Average living cost in Hungary
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Hungary for 2023
|Food||Data not available|
|Accommodation||Data not available|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Science does not have their own dormitory because flat rental fees are quite low all around Hungary. Youth hostels are easily affordable and the most convenient form of living is to rent an apartment which is approximately 250 EUR per month
- Rental fee of a one bedroom flat per month: 250-400 EUR/person/month (utilities not included)
- Youth-hostel: 140-150 EUR/person/month (utilities included)
Living in a youth hostel costs about 140 EUR/person/month (utilities included). The living costs in Budapest are about another 120-140 EUR/months. This includes grocery, food, personal hygiene, local transport, telephone bills and other expenses apart from the tuition fee. For those students who need VISA to enter Hungary, MET provides accommodation for the first month of studies at our contracted hostel partner at 21 Ipar utca, 1095 Budapest as part of our VISA assistance package.
Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences has 5 campuses altogether. The main campus where the majority of the English classes are held consists of modern buildings in a green environment. Student work and learning at the University is facilitated by unrestricted access to a Wi-Fi network covering the complete area of the campus, and a number of computer work stations strategically scattered around the buildings.
Downtown Rózsa Street and Rottenbiller Street Campuses is home to the art programs of the University offering workshops and classrooms adapted to the special needs of art classes including a photo studio and laboratory, a cameramen studio, cutting rooms and teaching spaces for animation studies. The glass walls of the studios offer people passing by a glimpse of the artists at work.
The equipment – such as looms, electronic kilns, etching presses, industrial sewing machines and 150 high-performance Macintosh computers – needed for the arts programs are also housed inside these creative spaces. The campus also boasts one of the very few LeonarDo laboratories in the world with the special interactive 3D software installed offering students the opportunity to work in real space and time.
Nagy Lajos király street campus
- The central educational facility of the University, with its modern circular building which opened in 2006, is a unique complex compared with the premises of Hungarian higher education institutions. The two buildings of the central campus are located in a green environment. Lectures are held in the two vast lecture theaters of the circular building, each with a capacity of 360 persons, and the two smaller lecture halls of the main building. In addition, our facilities include 21 small and medium-sized seminar rooms with state-of-the-art educational technology and we also boast 9 rooms equipped for IT courses.
Rózsa street building
- Our building in Rózsa utca is the seat of the Institute of Applied Arts. This city center is easily accessible and hosts three large lecture theaters, numerous seminar rooms with smart boards and several IT rooms. In the assembly hall computer stations offer students free access to internet services but most parts of the building are also covered by a wireless network. Our Tourism Library is also housed in this building, and offers books for loan, a quiet reading room and photocopying, printing and scanning facilities.
Egressy street building
- This education center opened in 2008 and offers a modern venue to serve the needs of the growing student community attending our secondary and higher-level training courses. The building boasts a lecture theater. 10 well-equipped seminar rooms, two language laboratories and IT rooms. In addition to the free WiFi service, students may also use two gyms for fitness and relaxation, and there is also a restaurant for up to 60 people.
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|