Other costs apply
About this course
- A Master’s degree in the discipline of Education or a similar field relevant to their chosen specialised area
- Possess 4 years’ professional experience
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a high standard of competence in spoken and written English and should normally hold a degree taught in the medium of English, or have attained one of the following minimum English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0;
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 80 (internet-based test) or 215 (computer based test); or
- Other equivalent qualifications*.
* The College English Test (CET) is not accepted as an equivalent qualification.