Other costs apply
About this course
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Integrate knowledge, principles and ethics into the development and management of leisure and tourism services;
- Analyze the impact of social, cultural, economic, political, technological, environmental and legal contextual factors on leisure and tourism practices;
- Apply interpersonal, communication, information technology, quantitative and analytical, organizational and inter-cultural competencies for effective implementation of functional activities in leisure and tourism service settings;
- Exercise judgement and take responsibility in planning, performing and evaluating activities in leisure and tourism;
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to leisure and tourism.
- Completion of the CCCU Diploma in General Studies programme (Note 4) or a one-year full-time Pre-Associate Degree programme;
- Grade E or above in one General Certificate of Education A-level (or A2)/International A-Level subject. Two Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level subjects will be considered equivalent to one GCE A-Level. The same subject may not be counted at both the A Level and AS Level;
- A National University Entrance Examination score above the cut-off lines set for entry into non-government universities AND a minimum English score of 100.
- Other equivalent qualifications, including International Baccalaureate Diploma, are also accepted as satisfying the entrance requirements.
- Score of 500 (paper-based test) or score of 173 (computer-based test) or score of 60 (internet–based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Overall band score of 5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), to be considered for admission.