Other costs apply
About this course
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Organize and manage activities, projects and events responsibly to meet quality standards;
- Perform administrative and supervisory tasks pertaining to event management in commercial, public, and non-profit sectors;
- Critically examine social, cultural, community and ethical issues regarding events from a social science perspective;
- Relate the socio-cultural issues, major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology affecting the event sector in local, national, and regional contexts;
- Apply language (including English and Chinese), communication, interpersonal skills and information technologies in relation to event management.
- Completion of the CCCU Diploma in General Studies programme (Note 4) or a one-year full-time Pre-Associate Degree programme;
- Grade E or above in one General Certificate of Education A-level (or A2)/International A-Level subject. Two Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level subjects will be considered equivalent to one GCE A-Level. The same subject may not be counted at both the A Level and AS Level;
- A National University Entrance Examination score above the cut-off lines set for entry into non-government universities AND a minimum English score of 100.
- Other equivalent qualifications, including International Baccalaureate Diploma, are also accepted as satisfying the entrance requirements.
- Score of 500 (paper-based test) or score of 173 (computer-based test) or score of 60 (internet–based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Overall band score of 5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), to be considered for admission.