- Relevant qualifications accepted/recognized by the university.
Faculty members of 13 different institutes and experienced practitioners offer their knowledge to a limited number of 35-40 students per course. Emphasis is placed on an interdisciplinary approach to planning, which is essential for modern infrastructure planning and international cooperation.
Modules offered include:
- Statistics and Information Processing
- Social Aspects of Planning
- Project Management
- Development Policy and Planning
- Urban Planning
- Ecological Aspects of Infrastructure Planning
- Regional Planning
- Energy Supply
- Water and Waste Management
- Project Appraisal
- Planning and Financing
- Integrated Case Study