About this course
The study is designed to provide students taking into account the demands and changes in the professional world, the necessary technical knowledge, skills and methods in a scientific and career-related training so that they are capable of independent scientific work, to critically assess scientific results and to act responsibly. By studying particular those knowledge and skills needed to enable students to complex eco-nomics perform tasks within their business
focus to meet both in an aligned to economic targets working world as well as in theoretical and research-oriented fields of activity.
- Economic Research Bachelor degree or equivalent
(at least 6 semesters or at least 180 ECTS)
- At least 60 ECTS in business administration, at least 18 ECTS in economics, at least 6 ECTS in mathematics and at least 6 ECTS in Statistics
- Note the first degree: at least "good"
- English spoken: B2 Level, ietls 5.0, TOEFL 80 (IBT)
- Candidates not native speakers of German: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4x4