About this course
The Master’s program in Hohenheim consists of a general, broad education in management and additionally of a focus on an area of expertise in business topics.
The Master’s program in Management provides the opportunity of doing Double Masters degree.The advantages:
- You obtain two Master’s degrees in the regular period of study,
- You strengthen your language skills,
- You improve your chances on the job market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and economics with a standard period of study of at least three years in
- a three years university program in the field of management and economics in Germany,
- a university program at an international university with a Bachelor’s degree of at least three years in management and/or economics or
- a program related to management and economics
- or an equivalent degree