About this course
The Bachelor´s program in information systems involves the development and implementation of information and communications technologies in corporate and administrative environments.
At the center of it all:
- architecture of IT-supported information systems for business purposes,
- planning, organizing and implementation of IT systems, including the programming of software
- management of resource “information.”
Information and communications systems are often referred to as socio-technical or “man-machine” systems, which are used to provide information and a means of communication in a business context in the most effective manner.
- Copy of your university entrance qualification (Abitur)
(only if you have received an approval and to enroll, you must enclose your Einschreibeantrag a certified copy)
- Proof of an orientation process