About this course
The International Master of "Physical Activity and Health" will provide graduate students with insight, knowledge, and experience in ways of promoting health through physical activity and exercise for the prevention and rehabilitation of diseases.
In small classes, the two-year programme emphasises how to conceptualise, implement, and evaluate intervention strategies for the promotion of physical activity. Through active participation, students gain knowledge and experience by:
- Conceptualising intervention strategies for the promotion of physical activity and public health policies.
- Implementing physical activity and health promotion measures within specific settings e.g., companies and schools
- Developing and implementing measures for individual physical activity and health promotion programmes for specific people who are prone to certain diseases and health risks
- Quality assurance and management of specific physical activity and health promotion measures.
- Scientific evaluation of specific physical activity and health promotion programmes.
- University degree with focus/subject physical activity and/or health with good success
- Good English proficiency required, e.g. 80 TOEFL iBT or 216 CBT TOEFL scores.