About this course
The minor in Music Education aims to familiarize students with music. In addition to a survey of European music history and specializations in the musical eras of their choice, students will acquire comprehensive knowledge in the fields of musical theory and harmonics.
- General university or technical university or a similar educational background
- Successful completion of an aptitude test
- Dates of the tests:
- Music Education: 14/06/2016
- Music Education: 06/15/2016
- It must meet the following content requirements:
- Request to the aptitude test for the extension study music education (PDF 81.6 KB)
- Request to the aptitude test for the primary and secondary study music education (PDF 82.6 KB)
- We expect your application no later than two weeks before the exam date.
- The following documents are attached to the declaration on the entrance examination:
- Application form (doc, 68 KB) Please fill the PC signed curriculum vitae hand
- Proof of university admission or the mid-year report of the high school or the last school report
- Test program (vocal and instrumental concert pieces)
- Is a coaching required, the scores are at least two weeks to send before the relevant aptitude test in the art.
- stamped envelope (with your address as a receiver) for sending the response
- Evaluation questionnaire (PDF 4.31 KB)
- as university changer the study certificate and application for remission of examination parts proof of rendered attendance and examination
- Phoniatrisches opinion
- The application documents for the aptitude test are to be sent exclusively to postalem way to the following address:
- University of Erfurt, Art Music, Postfach 900 221.
- Late applications may be rejected.
- Are always subject to change dates.On exam day log off 8:00 to 9:00 in the LG 3 (On Hill 1, 99084 Erfurt) in room 0016, so you your exam times, as well as auditing and business premises may be communicated.