Certificates of aptitude for higher education make it possible to pursue any of the courses of study offered at the universities and technical colleges or university in all of the states of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Among other things, the following certificates are considered as qualification for admission to higher education:
- secondary school certificate (school-leaving examination or high school diploma)
- certificate from a comprehensive school with senior grammar school
- certificate of subject-related qualification for admission to higher education from an upper vocational school in conjunction with an auxiliary examination to obtain general qualification for admission to higher education
- certificate regarding successful final examination for a course of studies at a technical college (FH diploma)
- If a certificate has been obtained outside of Bavaria, then it is additionally required that a certificate from a state or state recognized school and/or university has been submitted, that the certificate is recognized as verification of general qualification for admission to higher education in the country of origin and was obtained at an instructional facility equivalent to those in Bavaria after completion of an equivalent course of education with equivalent performance requirements.
In the first four semesters of the computer science and mathematics modules are either completely lay at the LMU or TUM. The module databases and other optional modules can be completed independently.
The second year modules in either Biochemistry at LMU or TUM is stored. This choice is independent of the choice of computer science and mathematics modules.
Since WS09/10 has at the beginning of Biochemistry of the LMU-cycle changes, so that we can for the biochemical block at LMU now recommend the following;
- Second Semester (SS): Biochemistry I
- Third Semester (WS): Biochemistry II, and methods of Biochemistry I / II
- 4th Semester (SS): Undergraduate Bioinformatics
Who the math-visited info-block at the TUM and Biochemistry at LMU can block, if necessary, the Proseminar also in the 2nd Semester visit. In this case are the 2nd Then a total of 30 semester credits zugunde.