Certificates of aptitude for higher education make it possible to pursue any of the courses of study offered at the universities and technical colleges or university in all of the states of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Among other things, the following certificates are considered as qualification for admission to higher education:
- secondary school certificate (school-leaving examination or high school diploma)
- certificate from a comprehensive school with senior grammar school
- certificate of subject-related qualification for admission to higher education from an upper vocational school in conjunction with an auxiliary examination to obtain general qualification for admission to higher education
- certificate regarding successful final examination for a course of studies at a technical college (FH diploma)
- If a certificate has been obtained outside of Bavaria, then it is additionally required that a certificate from a state or state recognized school and/or university has been submitted, that the certificate is recognized as verification of general qualification for admission to higher education in the country of origin and was obtained at an instructional facility equivalent to those in Bavaria after completion of an equivalent course of education with equivalent performance requirements.
The Bachelor "agronomy and horticulture sciences" may each be started in the winter term and is designed for a standard duration of six semesters.
- During the first year of studies carried out in parallel with engineering, scientific and life science based courses in basic training in the agricultural and horticultural sciences.
- In the third semester is reflected with project-based block events of the system approach to agricultural and horticultural sciences: thus within a module, for example, everything about the production system of the ruminant - viewed - from the grass, on the economic and technical realization, to the ecological assessment.
- The main course, with its comprehensive range of courses (lectures, exercises and field trips) in the four pillars of "plant", "Animal", "management" and "technology" leaves to the students the choice to put his education broadly, or the wide range of elective subjects for his to get a personalized profile.
- The bachelor's thesis is in the 6th Semester established after selection of the topic is the work within 3 months to finish.
- Degree: "Bachelor of Science (TUM)"