About this course
This degree programme is unique, because as an intercultural and interdisciplinary “school of thought”, it communicates transformation competencies that help student to influence the development of urban landscapes in a sustainable manner.
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,have advanced knowledge in the field of spatial planning, advanced English-language skills, enjoyworking in a manner that is project-focused and, at the same time, backed by a sound theoretical foundation (indoors in the office and outdoors in the field) and struggle throughtheoretical and methodical principles of spatial analysis (socio-economic, ecological) and spatial construction; spending one year in China.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- spatial analysis competencies
- planning and governance competencies
- intercultural competencies
If you intend to apply to study at Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), you must first meet the following criteria:
- Your higher education entrance qualification must be recognised as equivalent to the German qualification for admission
- You must possess sufficient German language skills for most degree courses. Please check with the individual course for language requirements.
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Spatial planning
- related national and international degree programmes