About this course
This degree programme is unique, because it integrates both the normative competence of practical philosophy and social ethics and the descriptive knowledge of political science, law and economic science in a future-oriented manner and provides the foundation for interdisciplinary research and application-oriented studies.
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme, have an interdisciplinary frame of mind, good English-language skills and enjoy ethical issues and the empiric principles thereof.
It provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- poverty and global justice
- ethics of the financial markets and responsibility of banks
- ethic aspects of governance and administration
- ethics of the health-care system
If you intend to apply to study at Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), you must first meet the following criteria:
- Your higher education entrance qualification must be recognised as equivalent to the German qualification for admission
- You must possess sufficient German language skills for most degree courses. Please check with the individual course for language requirements.
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Political Science