All courses are offered in English and applicants have to keep in mind they have to understand enough English to actively participate in the classroom.
If the applicant’s mother tongue is not English, please include a certified proof of the applicant’s English language proficiency can be in the form of TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC.
Applicants must score at least:
- TOEFL paper-based: 570
- TOEFL computer-based: 230
- TOEFL internet-based: 95
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEIC: 00
*There is no need for a certified proof of English proficiency if English has been the language of instruction for the past five years.
*An understanding of German is not a prerequisite for application to the degree program, although some German would definitely help when you are living in Germany.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Railway Systems Technology I & II
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management for Rail Systems Design and Construction
- Computer Science for Engineers
- Infrastructure and Production Management for Rail and Track Construction
- Mechanical Design
- Machines and Processes
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Material Science & Engineering
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Advanced Mathematics
- Wave Phenomena
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics