All courses are offered in English and applicants have to keep in mind they have to understand enough English to actively participate in the classroom.
If the applicant’s mother tongue is not English, please include a certified proof of the applicant’s English language proficiency can be in the form of TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC.
Applicants must score at least:
- TOEFL paper-based: 570
- TOEFL computer-based: 230
- TOEFL internet-based: 95
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEIC: 00
*There is no need for a certified proof of English proficiency if English has been the language of instruction for the past five years.
*An understanding of German is not a prerequisite for application to the degree program, although some German would definitely help when you are living in Germany.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Introduction to Industrial Engineering
- Production Operations Management
- Selected Topics in Manufacturing Technology
- Computer Science for Engineers
- Virtual Engineering Specific Topics
- Mechanical Design
- Basics in Material Handling and Logistics Systems
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Machines and Processes
- Material Science & Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced Mathematics
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Wave Phenomena
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics