Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Qualifications accepted by the university.
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Fundamental Mathematics - Fundamental Mathematics is the central first year major-specific module. It complements the first-year Service Mathematics courses in Calculus/Analysis and Linear Algebra with additional in-depth material necessary for any Mathematics student and useful for students of other quantitative majors or those with an independent interest in Mathematics.
- Core Mathematics - The module Core Mathematics contains the courses which are taken by all second year mathematics students. It continues the education in Linear Algebra into the second year of study and develops the theory of integration with elements of Functional Analysis and Fourier Methods. In addition, the module complements the second year education in the Jacobs track by providing additional courses in Numerical Methods and Probability.
- Core Pure Mathematics - The module Core Pure Mathematics contains a set of courses that are central to an education in pure mathematics. It contains an introduction to Geometry and Topology including differential forms, manifolds, and tensors, a first course in Complex Analysis, and a first course in Algebra.
- Core Applied Mathematics - The module Core Applied Mathematics contains a set of core courses which should be taken by all students interested in applications and mathematical modeling. It comprises a first hands-on introduction to theory and applications of dynamical systems, and an introduction to stochastic modeling and mathematical finance.
- Program-specific Internship / study abroad
- Program-specific Project / Thesis Module