About this course
The healthcare sector in Germany is an innovative employer and major exporter. With a market share of about ten percent, it is a rapidly growing area - not just for classic medical professions.
Do you already have work experience in this area, but now want to expand your management skills so you can reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Health Care Management is the right choice for you.
You will be in a position to successfully fill leadership positions in healthcare institutions, such as hospitals and care facilities, as well as consulting firms and medical-technology and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least two years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation, one year from WS 2020 on (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Markerting
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
Electives (Choose 4 out of 5)
- International Health Care Systems
- Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Governance and Risk
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Strategic Hospital Management
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy (optional in semester 2)
- Capstone Project