About this course
The aviation industry is forecasting further increases in passenger numbers for the coming years. As a result, graduates with a degree in Aviation Management will land great positions in interesting aviation professions – especially at the management level.
In our Aviation Management Master’s degree programme, you have the opportunity to combine your existing knowledge with sector-specific know-how. You learn about the main drivers of airline profitability – network planning and revenue management –, acquire knowledge of environmental issues such as noise and emissions, deepen your knowledge of airline and airport financing and discuss current issues from different perspectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar from an accredited university (4 year programme or equivalent to 240 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
If you have a Bachelor´s degree of 3 years or from fields other than Business or Management you can still access this Master by doing our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master) and/or the TASC examination.
Aptitude Test TASC
The TASC examination is used to determine if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pursue the IUBH degree programme to which you are applying. Preparatory study materials are available on our CLIX learning platform to all candidates who will be taking the test. The materials include further literature references and detailed instructions that make it possible to work, for the most part, independently in preparation for taking the test.
- Strategic Aspects of the Service Industry
- Strategic Product Planning
- Aviation Policy
- Aviation Simulation Game
- Aviation Seminar
- Controlling Airlines and Airports
- Master Thesis & Colloquium