Admission requirement into the program would include:
- school-leaving certificates (in the original language and an official, certified copy in German translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated)
- proof of previous study credits (in the original language and an official, certified copy in German translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated)
- DSH certificate (= German language university entrance exam for foreign students) (DSH 2 or 3) or a comparable language proficiency certificate
- If you have already begun to study in Germany, please submit the current certificate of enrolment (= Studienbescheinigung) from your university / college, showing subject(s) studied, intended degree and number of semesters studied.
The basic knowledge is acquired in the subjects of Physiological bases of behavior, General Psychology (perception, learning , memory, thought, motivation and emotion), biological psychology, developmental psychology, personality psychology, social psychology and quantitative methods in the art .
The core of the second stage of study form a practical course, events for psychological assessment as well as events on the three priorities:
- Industrial psychology and ergonomics,
- Clinical Psychology and
- Neuroscience Psychology .