About this course
The Bachelor of Medical Physics offers a standard period of study of six semesters of study at the interface between physics and medicine. There are concerted comprehensive knowledge of physics as gravity and basic knowledge taught in medicine. In the final year of study, students will focus on the essential elements of the research and field work in medical physics, such as imaging or ionizing radiation set.
Objectives of the program are interdisciplinary training in physics and medicine, which prepare graduates to:
- the research groups of the natural sciences and medicine
- Clinics and institutes of the University Hospital of HHU
- Supra-regional institutions such as the Research Centre Jülich and the German Diabetes Center
- Medical technology companies in the region (industrial training)
Admission requirement into the program would include:
- school-leaving certificates (in the original language and an official, certified copy in German translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated)
- proof of previous study credits (in the original language and an official, certified copy in German translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated)
- DSH certificate (= German language university entrance exam for foreign students) (DSH 2 or 3) or a comparable language proficiency certificate
- If you have already begun to study in Germany, please submit the current certificate of enrolment (= Studienbescheinigung) from your university / college, showing subject(s) studied, intended degree and number of semesters studied.