|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Heinrich Heine University of Düsseldorf
As a campus university where everything is close together, all buildings including the University Hospital and the specialised libraries are easily reachable. Our university departments enjoy an excellent reputation due to an exceptionally high number of collaborative research centres. Moreover, the state capital Düsseldorf provides an attractive environment with a high quality of life.
- Arts and Humanities
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Business Administration and Economics
Getting there by plane:
- from Düsseldorf Rhein-Ruhr Airport is one of Europe's largest airports. It is beneficial to connect to the main station by train and from there by tram (line 707 or by tube 79 to the last stop "Uni-east / Botanical Garden") to the university.Travelling by train is the main station Dusseldorf to all international long-distance bound. From the station runs the light rail line U 79 and the tram line 707 directly to the university: University of direction, stop "University of East / Botanical Gardens" (last stop). Driving time from the main station is about 10 or 20 minutes. The station "Uni-Ost/Botanischer Garden" is located in the campus map.
- The stations "university hospitals", "Christopher Street" and "South Park" are just a few minutes walk from the university and can be reached by the lines 701, 707 and 713.
Travel by bus:
- the University can be reached by bus lines 735, 827, 835, 836th
- in the lines 735 and 827 you can get off the bus stop "Universität Mensa", "University Center", "South University".
- By using the 835 lines and 836 and you can get off the bus stop "University of the West", "University Center", "Southern University".
Courses available 25Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 6 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 3 Creative Arts & Design 2 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 15 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!