About this course
LinkEd is the e-learning platform for development finance at Franfurt School of Finance & Management. With LinkEd, Franfurt School's Education programmes can be accessed from all over the world, regardless of physical, political and economic boundaries. The Frankfurt School e-learning programmes will help you develop your qualifications systematically and successfully. Together we build your career and make a difference in the social and economic development of your country. What this course offers:
- Interactive e-learning courses including video lectures, PDF scripts and online tests for each module, as well as practical exercises and case studies.
- A discussion forum for course-related issues and for exchanging experiences with your fellow participants and tutors.
- Personalized support from your LinkEd team.
- The option to obtain a Frankfurt School Certificate upon passing the final exam or a confirmation of course completion after working through all modules.
- A large network of final exam locations at partner institutions all over the world.
- English proficiency for the courses offered in English
- French proficiency for the courses offered in French
- High speed internet connection